(as of Jun 09,2020 18:04:07 UTC – Details)
Become a master of your finances in less than 10 minutes.
Do you know that everything you need to know about personal finance can be summed up in only 1,000 words? What if I told you that you can learn how to handle your money better than a majority of your peers?
Now you can.
In this book you learn everything you could ever want to know about your money – in less than 10 minutes. That’s all it will take for you to become a master of money.
How many articles and books do you see on personal finance? Hundreds? Thousands?
Blogs. Books. Podcasts. The resources you have at your disposal are limitless. You know what happens when you have limitless resources? You ignore them. All of them. But that is okay. This will be the only resource you will ever need on personal finance. That is what makes this book so special.
In this brief book you will learn:
- How to control your spending habits
- Where you should focus your time when making a large purchase
- How to save thousands doing this one simple thing
- How tracking every penny does NOT make you financially responsible and what you should do instead
- What you should spend your money on (hint: it’s not what you think)
- Why saving for only 10 years is better than saving for 32 years
- How to make budgeting work for you, even if you hate it!
- How to make more money
- Where you should focus your time and effort on to make more money
- Those habits of the rich
- How you make money work for you
- How to avoid taxes legally.
- The specific investment you should choose
- The one type of mutual fund you should avoid
- How you can simplify your finances
- What you can do to save for retirement every month without lifting a finger
If you do not want to learn everything about personal finance in 10 minutes or less, this book is not for you. However, if you want to take control of you money, grab this free eBook today. You’ll be glad you did.
Well, what are you waiting for?! Scroll up and download your copy today!