Do you want to have a really special look this Halloween? The best thing would be to wear a pare of special effect costume contact lenses which can completely transform your eyes into eyes of a vampire or a werewolf. Learn what are your options and how to find lenses that are safe and will attract everybody’s attention.
Color costume contacts – what are your options?
There are two most popular brands of costume contact lenses that offer you the stunning contact lenses – Crazy Lenses by Cooper Vision and Wild Eyes by Ciba Vision. Both companies are famous manufacturers of prescription contacts, including corrective lenses, color contacts and theatrical lenses. So if you buy either Crazy Lenses or Wild Eyes, you can be sure you are paying for top color costume lenses.
These lenses are usually the best sellers
- Cat’s Eye – come in different colors including yellow, green and red make you look like a kitty
- White-out lenses – makes your eye completely white, very scary
- Black-out – the opposit, your eyes will turn black
- Bright Red – for red vampire eyes
- Spiral contacts of different color – red, yellow and white, create a crazy spiral
- Lenses with Fire effect – make your eyes burn with fire
- Bloodshot – blood vessels showing through white, very scary
How to make sure your lenses are safe.
You might have heard that Halloween color lenses can be dangerous your eyes. You shouldn’t worry; though, because high quality contact lenses bought from respectable companies are absolutely safe; and there might be problems only if you don’t clean them well. For people who wear contact lenses for vision correction, care for special effect contacts is simple because it is the same as for ordinary contacts.
If it’s your first time wearing contacts, though, be sure to talk to your optometrist before you get your lenses. Majority contact lenses have instructions on how to take care of them. Be sure to follow these instructions – caring for your color contact lenses doesn’t take much time and is really easy.
Follow these simple rules:
- don’t wear your contacts for extended periods of time
- for storing and cleaning your costume contacts use only special contact lens solution
- always handle your contacts with clean hands
- through away damaged lenses, don’t try to wear them
- if your eyes become red or your feel irritation take the lenses off
- never share your pretty contacts with your friends
Where can I get colored costume contact lenses?
Halloween is coming soon, and color contacts are on sale everywhere – beauty salons, party shops, flea markets and supermarkets. However, you shouldn’t buy your color contact lenses from these places. There is no guarantee that the color lenses you buy will be safe and comfortable.
You should always talk to your doctor first and get your lenses from his office or from authorized online retailers of contact lenses. Buying your contacts online, you can get the discounted price. Bear in mind that the delivery might take some time, so it’s best to get your lenses at least a week before the party.
Do you think that Halloween lenses are fun? They can really transform you and with so many designs available, you can find color lenses to suit your needs.
Source by Tanya Turner