You are what you think! This adage, is extremely relevant, to our overall health, and well – being. Whether one pursues, the best possible course of action, or focuses, on the negative possibilities, often AFFECTS whether we are truly, happy, and healthy, or, let our personal negative thoughts, dominate us, or, whether, we consistently, are ready, willing, and able, to focus on, being, happier, and healthier. Henry Ford has been credited with saying, You can think you can, or can’t. Either way, you’ll be correct. With that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, what this means, and represents, and why it’s such an essential consideration.
1. Attitude; attention; actions: Do you proceed, with a true, positive, can – do, attitude, or, do you let the self – imposed limitations of your comfort zone, dominate you? How much attention do you pay, to your health, and well – being, and do your actions, match your rhetoric, and claims? Will you transform obstacles to challenges, to overcome, or consider them, as problems, and become debilitated?
2. Faith; feeling; feelings: How much faith, do you have, in yourself? Are you feeling, good vibes, about your personal value, and do you pay close attention, to your feelings?
3. Furnish; fruition; future: How might you furnish, the necessities, which make you, better, happier, more self – confident, prepared, and, thus, potentially, healthier? Will you have the persistence, to bring your finest efforts, to fruition? What might you be willing to do, today, to ensure a finer future?
4. Energy; emphasis; endurance; expectations; excellence: Will you maintain an energy level, which enriches your existence? Will you place most of your emphasis, where it benefits you? Hopefully, you will realize, good things take time, and persistence, and will proceed with the endurance, to ensure positive results! When you demand the utmost degree of personal excellence, you will proceed with positive expectations, and self – belief!
5. Character; create/ creative; consider: How will you create, your level of quality character, which ensures, a happier, healthier future? Creative individuals creatively consider, viable options and alternatives, in a well – considered manner!
6. Time – tested; timely: In order to become happier, and healthier, there is no need, to reinvent the wheel! Therefore, it is beneficial, to learn, from the past, and proceed, with time – tested ways. However, unless/ until, you avoid procrastination, and proceed in a well – considered, timely manner, you will never, become, the best, you can possibly be!
7. Strengths; stronger; solutions; spirit: Know your personal strengths, and weaknesses, effectively using areas of strength, while addressing any weakness! When you become stronger, and proceed, with a positive, productive, spirit, you will use quality, viable solutions, to ensure the finest possibilities!
When you know, and understand, your personal responsibility, and how your focus, AFFECTS your possibilities, you enhance the chances of being happier, and healthier! Will you become, your own, best friend?
Source by Richard Brody