- Enjoy a whimsical coffee cup in a fun retro design like the to-go cup made famous in NYC in 1963
- Details, including design, seam, and edge fold, are so good you’ll think you’re drinking out of the old style paper cup
- The blue and white ceramic cup bears the message “We Are Happy To Serve You,” and is microwave friendly and dishwasher safe
- Certified lead free and up to standard on California’s Proposition 65; makes a great novelty gift
- Measures 3-3/4 inches high by 3-1/4 inches wide and holds 10 ounces
The world’s most famous coffee cup has gone reusable. Our ceramic “We’re Happy To Serve You” mugs are durable and have the nostalgic Greek design of the to-go cup made famous in NYC since 1963. The details including design, seam, and edge fold are so good you’ll think you’re drinking out of a paper cup.