FOREX TRADING: The Basics Explained in Simple Terms (Forex, Forex for Beginners, Make Money Online, Currency Trading, Foreign Exchange, Trading Strategies, Day Trading)
List Price: $23.99
List Price: $23.99
Your Price: $22.51-
Jim’s FOREX books are consistently ranked BEST SELLERS on Amazon and there is a very good reason for this. At no extra cost (or on-costs) Jim shares with his readers:
- His custom indicators for the MT4 MetaTrader platform, as a download at the end of the book. AND anyone who has received these indicators will also receive the MT5 version of his files when they have been programmed.
- An invitation to join his Facebook Group which has new as well as experienced Forex Traders contributing.
- Daily interaction in his Facebook Group
- He calls his trades live, shares his results AND records a weekly trade analysis video.
- His contact details if you require further clarification.
Jim, from Queensland Australia, is a full-time Forex Trader, currently residing in Vietnam. His knowledge of currency trading extends over a 14 year period and has evolved from the old fashioned manual charting when he first started in 2002, to trading on multiple screens and entering the arena of automated trading. During this time, he has developed and shared many trading systems for free, and assisted many new traders through various blogs and forum participation.
This book is for those of you who are just starting to consider trading Forex but don’t know where to start, given the abundance of information on the internet. It is a good first book to read, to gain an understanding of the very basics. As an added Bonus, Jim offers one of his Trading Systems, as well as the indicators without any further on-costs.
Check out his YouTube vids, chat with him on Facebook – he’s an approachable guy who is passionate about trading. Here Is an outline of what is included:
- What is Forex?
- Advantages of Trading Forex
- When the Forex market is open
- Forex pairs
- Where we trade Forex
- Choosing a Broker
- Important information for US based traders
- Lot size and equivalent pip value
- Information on risk
- News and fundamental analysis
- Technical analysis
- Risk-reward ratio
- Types of orders
- How many pips is enough
- Trading psychology
- Day trading or longer term trading?
- Keeping a journal or diary
Jim’s other books
- MT4 High Probability Forex Trading Method
- Trading Forex with Divergence on MT4
What people are saying…
I was a bit skeptical prior to ordering this as it is only 72 pages in length. However the author covered concepts and principles in very direct and easy to understand manner. I have read other authors that would have no doubt used three times the verbiage and none of the clarity possessed by Jim Brown. All in all I am very pleased with my purchase. – Darrell R Allen
Buy “Forex for Dummies” or something similar for a detailed background of Forex, then buy this book. It is well written and to the point. I recently paid $40 for a system which did not do much but generate daily emails promoting many more expensive systems. Jim’s free system is easy to implement and follow, and it works. Also, there is no upselling. I felt that he wants people to succeed. I also bought his other book, which includes another free system. Both will be valuable to new Forex traders like myself. – Terrence E Winnie
This book, using an easy language, explains all things needed to start trading Forex. The included bonus system is also very easy to understand. The system gave me for example 125 pips trading EURUSD on 16 th June. – Amazon Customer
Your Price: $22.51 –