A few nice wealth creation images I found:
Batman’s “The Tumbler”: Ultimate Play Features Edition
Image by HJ Media Studios
Yes, I know there are a lot of Lego Tumblers out there, many of them to the same minifig scale as mine, but none of those other Batmobiles have the sturdy construction (this can survive a six-foot drop; many of the earlier prototypes could not) and the huge wealth of play features. In ascending order of coolness:
1. Extendable Bat-Wings pop out of the sides.
2. A hidden jet thruster emerges from the back panel, like in the Dark Knight film.
3. The top opens, allowing full access to the comfortable interior.
4. Deployable Bat-Missiles pop out of the hood.
5. Deployable Bat-Missiles spring into readiness from hidden panels on the sides of the Tumbler’s body.
6. In the event that the Tumbler becomes destroyed, the front portion of the Tumbler… get this… actually transforms into a fully functional, completely playable Bat-Pod motorcycle.
Evidences of a Wealth of Love
Image by Boston Public Library
File name: CHA330A3
Local identifier: CHA-330-A3
Title: Evidences of a Wealth of Love
Creation date: July 1952
Description: Beautifully maintained flower garden with trellises and boxed plants at 22 or 24 Polk Street. Photograph by Wolcott Cutler, Bantam #149:5.
Genre: Lantern slides
Subjects: Charlestown, Massachusetts; Bunker Hill Street District
Provenance: Courtesy of Reverend Wolcott Cutler
Location: Boston Public Library, Charlestown Branch