- Healthy Immune Function
- Skin and Coat Health
- Lean Muscle Maintenance
- Easy To Digest
- Healthy Heart and Vital Organs
Hill’s Science Diet Adult Advanced Fitness Original dog food provides precisely balanced nutrition for a visible difference in your dog. It provides tested nutrition to improve skin and coat health within 30 days and contains optimal levels of clinically proven antioxidants for a healthy immune system. It is made from high quality ingredients which are easy to digest ensuring optimal nutrient absorption to keep your dog fit and healthy.
Hill’s Science Diet Advanced Fitness Original Recipe for Adult Dogs
Chicken, Brewers Rice, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Wheat, Whole Grain Sorghum, Whole Grain Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Meal, Animal Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Dried Beet Pulp, Wheat Gluten, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Flaxseed, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Dicalcium Phosphate, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols added to retain freshness, Citric Acid added to retain freshness, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract, Dried Apples, Dried Broccoli, Dried Carrots, Dried Cranberries, Dried Peas.
Adult Dog Dry Food:
Your Adult Dog: How Much and How Often to Feed
It’s important to feed your adult dog the right amount of food at proper intervals, but that can be a challenge, as feeding requirements vary greatly from one dog to another. Feeding guides on the food can or bags are just a starting point. Ask your veterinarian which of these three feeding methods is best for your dog:
- Free Choice: Food is available to your dog at all times
- Time-Limited Feeding: Food is available to your dog for a limited time
- Meal Feeding: A measured amount of food is available to your dog at specific meal times each day
It’s critical to your dog’s health that his physical condition is monitored regularly and the feeding amount be adjusted as needed.
Are you feeding canned food to your adult dog? Hill’s® Science Diet® has a large selection of canned food to meet the unique needs of your special dog. Read More…
Are you looking for a treat to feed your adult dog? Hill’s® Science Diet® Dog Treats come in a variety of flavors including real beef, chicken, fruits and vegetables. Read More…
Choosing the Right Food for Your Adult Dog
Your dog is an important part of your home so take care of him with love, exercise and precisely balanced nutrition – all of which are essential to maintain his health for a long and happy life.
For healthy dogs receiving a normal amount of exercise through daily playing and walks, choose a dog food that provides the optimum balance of nutrition and energy for an adult dog. Look for a food that will help maintain their healthy teeth, and skin and coat. Smaller breeds may prefer a food with smaller kibble. Even if your dog doesn’t appear to be overweight, it is important to have regular weight checks at your veterinarian’s office to make sure his ideal weight is maintained. Ask your veterinarian to record your dog’s current weight, and take your dog back to the clinic for regular monitoring.
Dogs that are less active or who tend to easily gain weight need a dog food to help guard against obesity. If your dog is at risk for obesity, you should assess his activity level and predisposition to fat. To control obesity, adult dogs need a food such as Hill’s® Science Diet® Light Adult dog food that is low in fat and calories and high in fiber to help them feel full without reducing their food intake. Reduced levels of sodium are important, as well.
Active dogs, such as hunting dogs, need a dog food like Hill’s® Science Diet® High Energy that meets their higher energy needs, preserves proper nutrient balance and promotes healthy skin and coat.
If your dog has bad breath, choose a food designed to meet his oral health needs like Hill’s® Science Diet® Oral Care Adult dog food. The right food can help remove plaque and tartar, clean stains on teeth and freshen breath.
For dogs with sensitive stomachs, choose a food that’s easy to digest, but still delivers all the nutrients and energy he needs such as Hill’s® Science Diet® Sensitive Stomach Adult dog food.
Itchy, flaky skin can be a sign that your dog has sensitive skin. Choose a dog food formulated with ingredients such as Hill’s® Science Diet® Sensitive Skin Adult dog food to soothe the itch and keep his coat shiny and healthy.
For small breed dogs Hill’s has dog food specifically for small and toy breed dogs. Read More…
For large breed dogs, those that will be 55 lbs or more when they reach adulthood, Hill’s has dog foods specially formulated for your large breed. Read More…
Are you unsure about what product to choose?
Ask your veterinarian about which precisely balanced pet food is right for your dog’s specific needs.
List Price: $ 53.99
Price: $ 35.99
- Personal virtual trainer demonstrates moves, gives advice, and provides motivation
- Access almost 80 exercises for losing weight, lowering your cholesterol, and getting ready for swimsuit season
- Personalized goals let you chose length and frequency of program on a calendar
- Customize your environment and pick your favorite type of workout music
- Personalized healthy meals: Over 130 recipes built around your specific needs that will fit within your workout plan. Weekly menu and shopping list included.
Customized fitness and nutrition game in one: personalized workout with over 80 exercises per trainer and 130 healthy recipes based on your goals and needs. Pick from different trainers, environments, challenges and goals and your personal trainer will coach you to get in shape and lose weight.
- Motivational workout partners: Choose between 4 personal trainers (2 men and 2 women) who are based on real fitness coaches vs. in-game characters.
- Customized workout regimen: Over 80 exercises per trainer with primary and secondary goals for both men and women: 25 for each, such as weight loss, get fit for holidays, lower cholesterol, new year/new start, six packs for summer.
- Personalized healthy meals: Over 130 recipes built around your specific needs (ingredient likes and dislikes) that will fit within your workout plan. Weekly menu and shopping list included.
- Charting progress: See your success tracked and displayed graphically over time.
- Variety of settings: Choose between four different workout environments (beach, gym, forest and mountain) & variety of challenges (dance, army, boxing, cardio, football).
List Price: $ 19.99
Price: $ 4.54
[wprebay kw=”nutrition+and+fitness” num=”0″ ebcat=”-1″]