- Exposes many alternative New Age healing disciplines as being spiritistic.
- Traces the history of the origin of Pagan doctrine from which these healing methods have their explanation of power.
- Exposes acupunctutre, iridology, yoga and yoga exercises, Hypnotism, Tai chi, Qi Gong Shiatzu, applied kinesiology, Eastern meditation, reflexology, Homeopathy, aroma therapy, biofeedback, chakras, Ayurveda, dowsing and divination, secular psychology, 12 step programs, Reiki, cranio-sacral therapy, essential oils, crystal therapy, etc.
- It also exposes many machines that are promoted as healing, such as the Chi machine, Royal Rife, Mora machine, Nuga Best, etc.
- The last chapter reveals how these modalities can be used as a couinterfeit for the atonement that Jesus Christ obtrained for man on the cross.
Exposing Spiritualistic Practices in Healing, 656 pages: To expose the neo-pagan (New Age) movement’s deceptions in presenting as secular, however, in reality spiritualistic, a variety of proclaimed healing disciplines. The scope of this deception is so large and so many different deceiving methods are used that it is impossible to cover them all, so the book’s focus is on revealing the foundational basis from which these many counterfeit healing methods explain their power and their origin. With a reasonable understanding of these principles it is possible to determine for oneself whether a particular healing modality is real or spiritistic.
God’s method has been shown to harmonize with the known laws of science. Scientific studies have proven their value as demonstrated by prolonged life. In contrast, the alternative/New Age therapies do not come from countries that have had a positive health history. In fact those countries have been at the bottom of the scale for health. The Devil, by deception, offers his counterfeit system of health and healing to entice man to give to him the honor and worship due only to Jesus Christ the Son of God. The SDA scientificly based health teachings we consider to be the right arm of the message that points to salvation through faith in the shed blood of Jesus Christ. So too, is the message of health and healing, the right arm of Satan’s counterfeit plan of salvation. He uses these therapeutic methods as entering wedges to turn our minds from the Judeo/Christian mindset toward the Eastern pantheistic worldview. This book will present the basic elements (rudiments) of deception in healing modalities that Satan presents. There are hundreds of false healing methods being offered to the public, and how can I tell which methods are of Satan? Read this book and learn how to differentiate between the true and the false. Additional information is found on web site Spiritualisticpractices.com
List Price: $ 19.95
Price: $ 19.95
- Tray of 9 Nutrition Bars
- Low calorie, gluten free, GMO free and vegan
- Soft and scrumptious: Made with real fruits, toasted nuts and seeds, and topped with wholesome grains
- Is Good; Does Good: For every bar you buy, Two Degrees gives a nutrition pack to a hungry child
This bar is a wonderful go-to for that afternoon chocolate pick-me-up because it’s filled with crunchy peanuts and bittersweet vegan chocolate chips that are blended with chunky peanut butter. Juicy raisins and the added touch of sea salt make it seductively sweet and savory. Like all Two Degrees bars, this flavor features millet, chia seeds and quinoa flake — heritage grains with all essential amino acids and a significant source of omega-3 fatty acids. And as always, this bar is low calorie, gluten free, GMO free and vegan.
List Price: $ 18.99
Price: $ 18.99