OtterBox Defender Series Case with Screen Protector and Stand for the New iPad (4th Generation), iPad 2 and 3 – Black
- Robust silicone – durable and absorbs impact force
- Built-in screen protector – simplifies installation, protects from scratches and is easy to clean
- Engineered design is inspired by the new iPad – ergonomics accommodate natural use
- Aesthetics – textures and styling in combination with high quality materials create an attractive protective solution
- Port protection with complete access to all functions through case – blocks dust and debris from ports which lengthens the life of the device
- 3 layers of protection
- Access to all ports and functions
- Clear protective membrane on touch screen
- Compatible with the new iPad 3 and iPad 2 – the case is a natural extension of the refined technical beauty of the device
- Easy installation – polycarbonate pieces lock together with obvious snap closing, silicone installs easily over polycarbonate and stays in place
- Screen protector fits flush and flat on the screen – protects from scratches and is barely noticeable
Otterbox Defender case. Black. Apple iPad 3
Developed with your active lifestyle in mind, the iPad Defender Series case from OtterBox employs multi-layer technology combined with high-quality materials to create the most solid protective solution. The Defender Series for the new iPad is also compatible with the iPad 2.
See larger image (iPad not included).
Design begins with the device. Thorough evaluation of the iPad and its functions are taken into account as we develop and refine. From initial concept designs to final product drawings, every aspect of the iPad is given careful consideration to ensure we create the most usable and protective solution possible.
Precision design ensures all features and functions are accessible with the case on.
- Port protection with complete access to all functions through case–blocks dust and debris from ports which lengthens the life of the device
- Compatible with iPad 2 and the new iPad–the case is a natural extension of the refined technical beauty of the device
- Easy installation–polycarbonate pieces lock together with obvious snap closing, silicone installs easily over polycarbonate and stays in place
- Screen protector fits flush and flat on the screen–protects from scratches and is barely noticeable
Ensures ideal usability and portability; additional features integrated to enhance the user experience.
- Shield stand–supports viewing in portrait or landscape mode and accommodates a natural typing angle
- Ideal usability with device–all features function fully with case on
- Magnets in shield initiate device sleep mode when on and awaken device when removed–conserves battery power and protects screen when not in use
- Highly portable–even between books in a backpack
List Price: $ 89.95
Price: $ 89.95
If your house is on the market or you are considering selling, this is the book you need to boost the visual value of your home. Home staging is critical to selling your home early. Statistics show that staged homes sell for 10-15% more than non-staged homes and their days on the market are half of those of non-staged homes. You can’t afford not to do this! Hiring a consultant to teach you how to stage your home can cost you hundreds of dollars. Let Cassandra Rios teach you what you need to know for just a few dollars.
This book shows you what to do in a room-by-room fashion with photos for the visual learner. If you use these tips and tricks as a guide you will be successful in readying your home for a quick sale.
Related Homes For Sell Products