(as of Sep 25,2020 09:49:46 UTC – Details)
Is your Etsy shop getting lost in the crowd? It won’t be found on its own…
Running your own business, from the comfort of your own home, is easier than ever before.
More and more people are finding out that it’s possible to make money doing what you love, and it seems like new businesses are a dime a dozen.
Over 60 million items are listed on Etsy–so how do you ensure that customers are buying yours?
You can have the perfect product and most unique storefront, but if your audience isn’t aware of your business, then you’ll never get it off the ground.
Just as important as your passion is your ability to market it.
But effective marketing means more than paying for a few advertisements and hoping that the right people will see them.
A business pro knows that in the world of social media, there are huge opportunities to use the system to your advantage.
Navigating the confusing terminology of marketing can seem overwhelming: What is an SEO? How can you achieve peak engagement?
There’s no need to go through it alone, as laura Smith has compiled the key steps you need to take to build a business that won’t just thrive in the present, but continue upleveling in the future.
In Etsy Marketing: How to Promote Your Business, Manage SEO, and Maintain a Lifelong Store, here is just a fraction of what you will discover:
- Everything you need to know from A to Z about creating a cohesive brand that will catch (and hold!) customers’ attention
- The practice that can bring you 20x the traffic opportunity when compared to paid advertising, and how to started with it yourself
- Tips on how to identify your ideal customer, and then actually reach that customer with your advertisements
- The 6 key factors that will boost your SEO and make search engines your new best friend
- Why it’s vital to have a multi-platform presence for your business if you’re in it for the long-run
- The surprising marketing trick most business owners aren’t taking advantage of that you can today
- Crucial advice on how to maintain a work-life balance when working for yourself so that you actually feel a difference between weekdays and weekend
And much more.
You don’t have to be a business whiz to take your Etsy store from a hobby to a thriving personal business. There’s also no need to hire a marketing coach to learn the skills you need to create a strong, memorable brand.
All you need is a passion for what you sell, the motivation to learn what it takes to thrive, as well as this unbeatable guide to put your dreams into action.
If you’re ready to master the art of selling your Etsy creations, then scroll up and click the “Add to Cart” button right now.