(as of Jul 06,2020 18:58:51 UTC – Details)
Have you ever desired to live a life surrounded by life -all of which is under your control; take your family’s nutrition and fitness to another level, while enjoying the calming earthy sounds of nature in a perfect homestead?
It is true; most of us understand very well the perks of growing our own food, supplying our own energy and being as self-sufficient as possible.
Some even dream of living in a homestead!
By virtue that you are reading this, it is clear you’ve considered homesteading and want to pursue it…
And yes, the concept of homesteading sounds nice and idyllic but what if I told you that you could also make money from this environment and even never think about working for anyone anymore?
However, for a total beginner- especially one who’s never exactly lived in one, it can feel overwhelming thinking of how to set up one, and maintain it.
As such, you may have asked yourself:
What does it take to set up classic homestead?
What crops should I consider starting with?
Isn’t it difficult to maintain a homestead?
What are the skills I need to survive in a homestead?
How can I make money off the setup?
If you have, then this guide is written specially for you.
This book has all the details you need to learn how to put up a standard homestead, the skills you need to maintain it as well as the techniques to turn it into a successful business.
Just to give you an idea of what you should expect from the book, here’s a snippet of what you’ll learn:
- The basics of homesteading, including what it is, the different homesteading lifestyles and how adopting homesteading can benefit you
- How to begin homesteading in simple steps, including how to find land for your setup and how to create a permaculture homestead
- How to construct a homestead traditionally, in simple steps
- How to master the most critical homesteading skills, including fire-fighting, foraging and field work, animal care, milk production, treatment of animals, butchering and conducting basic repairs and maintenance
- How to select cash crops and profitable plants to grow, and get started
- How to make a successful business out of your homestead, including marketing, utilizing money saving strategies and selling your products
…And so much more!
Even if you are totally new to this, or you’ve tried it before and failed, this beginners’ book will take you through everything you need to know right from the beginning- slowly, simply and comprehensively so that you become the expert at homesteading that you deserve to become.
Scroll up and click Buy Now With 1-Click or Buy Now to get started!