If you won’t pay keen attention to, and do, everything possible, to protect yourself, and comprehensively, take care of, and, FIGHT, daily, for your personal health, and well – being, no one else will! It’s generally, up to you, whether, you will help yourself, and take control of your fate and destiny, or, simply, wish and hope, for personal health and happiness, instead! Henry Ford is, generally, credited with saying, You can think you can, or can’t. Either way, you’ll be correct! The comic genius, Groucho Marx, proclaimed, It’s a matter of mind over matter. If you don’t have a mind, it doesn’t matter! With that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, what this means and represents, and why it’s an important consideration/ factor!
1. Face the facts; future; fears; fruition: Many people permit their fears to control them, rather than, proactively, proceeding forward, towards one’s self – interests, etc! Procrastinating, and/ or, refusing to face the facts, is counter – productive! Rather, the wisest course is, prioritizing your future, and developing a well – considered strategy, to transform lemons, into lemonade, and bring, wise actions, and plans, into fruition!
2. Integrity; imagination; inner – self; innovate; ideas; issues; intentions: Either, you proceed with personal integrity, or you’re only fooling yourself! Examine your inner – self, and desires, and proceed with the level of imagination, to be willing to innovate, as needed and necessary! When you know, and admit, any personal issues, it becomes possible to consider, and use the finest possible ideas, which serve you, best!
3. Greater; guidance; guide: The healthiest, happiest people, are never satisfied, with the status quo, and seek greater actions, and possibilities! They take as many preparations, as possible, and, seek guidance, in a timely manner, from respected, health professionals! A smart person uses this, as a guide, to becoming better, and more healthy, and self – satisfied!
4. Healing; head/ heart: Will you focus on your obstacles, and perceive them as debilitating problems, or challenges, to overcome? It’s wise to emphasize optimum healing, which requires, considering, both your emotional, as well as logical components, in a head/ heart balance!
5. Timely; time – tested; true; trends: Never procrastinate, because doing so, is generally, harmful, and counter – productive! It’s better to proceed, throughout life, in a well – considered, timely manner! The more you understand, and use, time – tested, knowledge, while, effectively, taking advantage of relevant trends, makes you better prepared for optimal health, and well – being!
Are you ready, willing, and able, to FIGHT for your own health, and well – being? Are you up to the task?
Source by Richard Brody