- Wash your hands with soap and water for 30 seconds after you touch anything outside your home (doctors do this before surgery). Do not use your hands to rub your eyes,mouth,face.
- Avoid group gathering and talking with people outside your home if not necessary
- Wear surgical mask if necessary in a public area
- Stay at home if you can
- Get enough sleep
- Wait for the medicine & vaccine
- Vaccine is on its way Moderna, Inc. (MRNA), BioNTech SE (BNTX) & others
- Build up your own T-Cells immune troops
- Thanks to your government strong support groups(coronavirus.gov)
- Avoid false claims ,instead, doing somethings like…
- Eat a variety of foods
- Base your diet on plenty of foods rich in carbohydrates
- Replace saturated with unsaturated fat
- Enjoy plenty of fruits and vegetables
- Reduce salt and sugar intake
- Eat regularly, control the portion size
- Drink plenty of fluids
- Maintain a healthy body weight
- Get on the move, make it a habit!
- Start now! And keep changing gradually
Above is your first line of defense, only you can do it. R-95 Reusable Face Mask is available.
@makeMoneyFromAnyPlace (puzzle pieces for the cusp of digital world 7/386 sites with 467 millions search/month)