- 5-inch (320 x 222),graphical monochrome 4-bit grayscale display
- Full-duplex speakerphone with acoustic echo cancellation.
- Four interactive soft keys that guide you through all call features and functions.
- More than 24 defined user-selectable ring tones are available.
- Intended to used via POE (Power Over Ethernet) (Communications Manager Required)
Cisco Unified IP Phone 7942G is a full-featured IP phone with speakerphone and handset designed for wideband audio. It is intended to meet the needs of needs of transaction-type workers with significant phone traffic. It has two programmable backlit line/feature buttons and four interactive soft keys that guide you through all call features and functions. The phone has a large, 4-bit grayscale graphical LCD that provides features such as date and time, calling party name, calling party number, digits dialed, and presence information. The crisp graphic capability of the display allows for the inclusion of higher value, more visibly rich Extensible Markup Language (XML) applications, and support for localization requiring double-byte Unicode encoding for fonts. A hands-free speakerphone and handset designed for hi-fidelity wideband audio are standard on the Cisco Unified IP Phone 7942G, as is a built-in headset connection and an integrated Ethernet switch.