Understanding Mutual Funds – Open-end funds, Closed-end funds, UIT, ETF, Stock funds, hedge funds, NAV, IRA
- We will show you the fundamental difference between etf, uit and closed-ended/open-ended funds.
- Finishing this course you will know where to invest your money (and what does it have to do with IRA?), You will know whether you should invest in a hedge fund, bond fund, stock fund or maybe in an ETF. You will be able to use this new knowledge of yours and translate it into money and rates.
- In this course, you also learn the terms and basic concept you must know, like Open-end funds, Closed-end funds, Unit investment trusts (UIT), Exchange-traded funds (ETF), Money market funds, Bond funds,
- A few tools that will help you finish the course successfully and get the most out of the app:
- 1. Schedule lessons times and reminders – You can set the time and days of the week in which you want to use the time learning, and the app will remind you.
- 2. Notes tool – a place to write your notes and your thoughts about the course.
- 3. Easy navigation between different topic and lessons.
- 4. Sharing button.
List Price: $ 0.00
Price: $ 0.00