- Power inverter efficiency: Simultaneously measure AC output power and DC input power for power electronics systems using optional DC clamp
- PowerWave data capture: Capture fast RMS data, show half-cycle and waveforms to characterize electrical system dynamics (generator start-ups, UPS switching etc.)
- Energy loss calculator: Classic active and reactive power measurements, unbalance and harmonic power, are quantified to pinpoint the fiscal costs of energy losses
- Troubleshoot real-time: Analyze the trends using the cursors and zoom tools
- Measure all three phases and neutral: With included four flexible current probes with enhanced thin flex design to fit into the tightest places
Think of the Fluke 435 II Power Quality and Energy Analyzer as your insurance policy. No matter what goes wrong in your facility, with the 435 II you will always be prepared. Equipped with advanced power quality functions and energy monetization capabilities, there is no electrical issue this model can’t handle.
List Price: $ 8,199.95
Price: $ 8,199.95