- Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets; 100% polyester microfleece; Size small fits 10-18 lbs; size medium fits 16-24 lbs; size large fits 22-28 lbs; size extra large fits 26-36 lbs.
- Unzips from the bottom for easy diaper changes; Generous sack design allows room for kicking, but cannot be kicked off so baby stays warm all night; Sleeveless design reduces the risk of overheating
- Used by hundreds hospital nurseries nationwide as their product of choice for teaching parents safe sleep practices; Recognized as hip healthy by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- Embroidery reminds caregivers to place baby on his or her back
- A portion of every sale goes to First Candle/SIDS Alliance and The Canadian Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths
The HALO SleepSack wearable blanket replaces loose blankets in the crib that can cover your baby’s face and interfere with breathing. In addition to helping your baby sleep safer, the HALO SleepSack wearable blanket helps your baby sleep better, too. It’s a warm cuddly blanket they can’t kick off; ensuring baby sleeps soundly throughout the night. Used in hospitals nationwide, the Halo SleepSack wearable blanket is the No.1 choice of hospitals, recommended by safety organizations and is recognized as “Hip Healthy” by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute. A portion of every purchase goes to First Candle/SIDS Alliance and The Canadian Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths. Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets. 100% polyester. Size small fits 10-18 pounds; size medium fits 16-24 pounds; size large fits 22-28 pounds; size extra large fits 26-36 pounds.
List Price: $ 24.99
Price: $ 13.48
Related Happy Medium Products