Organic Red Quinoa Grain – 5 Lb Can w/ Lid – Sprouting Seeds, Cooking & Recipes, Pilaf Cereal, Grinding for Gluten-Free Flour & More
- Red Quinoa – Chenopdium Quinoa – 5 Lb – Can with Lid
- Microbial Tested – Certified Organic – Non-GMO
- Germination Rate: 75 to 85% – Suitable for Sprouting
- Grind to flour for gluten free baking – Make Cereal & Pilaf – Food Storage & More
- Same nutritional value as white quinoa – Crunchier with a more distinct flavor
Red Quinoa is an excellent seed used for sprouting, raw consumption, toasted, gluten-free baking, and more. This seed has more of a bitter taste than white quinoa, but is still equally high in nutritional value. Certified Organic.
Red Quinoa is a sprouting seed almost exactly the same as White Quinoa, with just a few minor differences. Many find that the red variety of quinoa provides a strong and bitter taste vs white, when eaten raw. Also when cooked, red may seem to be slightly crunchier and even harder to chew than white.
Whether Red or White is your favorite, they both have almost the exact same nutritional value, and both offer all nine essential amino acids. Both kinds of quinoa are high in fiber content, making an excellent source for needed dietary intake.
List Price: $ 42.95
Price: $ 34.95