Retirement. It’s what most working people live for, isn’t it? That time when there are clocks, no boss and no deadlines. If retirement is supposed to be bliss, why are so many people depressed and discouraged living in retirement? The reason is that most people don’t know how to prepare. They focus on their “number” – that magical amount that will carry them through and allow them to follow their dreams. But, they don’t focus on all of the other aspects of retirement: Health, wellness, living out the second half of life, and living options to name just a few.
After working with retirees for over 25 years, Mark Singer started to see patterns. He understood what made the difference between those enjoying retirement, and those just in retirement. Now, for the first time, Mark has compiled information from five experts into one book to help you master the transition of a lifetime.
- Mark Singer CFP®, author of The Changing Landscape of Retirement – What You Don’t Know Could Hurt You
- Kurt Czarnowski, Former Regional Communications Director for the Social Security Administration
- Roberta Taylor, RNCS, M.Ed., and Dorian Mintzer, M.S.W., Ph.D., co-authors of The Couple’s Retirement Puzzle: 10 Must-Have Conversations for Transitioning to the Second Half of Life
- Sallie Felton, life coach, international radio talk show host, author, facilitator, inspirational speaker and president of Sallie Felton LLC
- Dr. Peter Martone, owner and director of Atlantis Chiropractic Wellness Centers
- Erwin Allado, founder of SeniorCareHomes.com
Don’t wait – get your copy today. Whether you are 30 years from retirement, 30 days from retirement or living in retirement – it’s a must read filled with gems and useful information.
List Price: $ 14.95
Price: $ 14.95