- Game includes a deep co-operative multiplayer game mode.
- Engage in fitness made easy through 20 minute circuits feature a variety of familiar activities that target upper body, lower body as well as cardio.
- Follow the guidance, motivation and training tip of your very own virtual personal trainer.
- 30 day challenge’ of tailor made 20 minute workouts, that change as you progress each day, and track calories, intensity and progress throughout your journey.
- Gameplay/workout options are extended with the included Nunchuck strap and resistance band accessories, and compatibility with the Wii Balance Board (not included).
Revolutionize your workout regimen with EA SPORTS Active, the ultimate interactive fitness program that’s designed for you. Get fit with a holistic approach to fitness that combines nutrition and lifestyle factors, with a variety of activities, all from the convenience of your living room. From customized routines that target upper body, lower body, and cardio to a guided 30-day challenge that tests muscle endurance, coordination and agility, stay in shape with fitness made fun and easy.
| Developed in collaboration with fitness expert Bob Greene, best known as Oprah’s personal trainer, EA SPORTS Active provides a fun, inexpensive and easy to maintain regimen designed to encourage physical fitness and healthy living. A combination of a wide variety of interactive activities and exercises, linked together into an ever-changing circuit training routine targeting the muscles of the upper and lower body, as well as providing cardio for a healthy heart, it is the perfect exercise option for every member of a modern household.
Although activity in EA SPORTS Active flows exclusively through the combination of the Wii Remote and Nunchuck controllers, it also utilizes a few additional accessories to maximize the functionality of this configuration. The first of these included with the game is the controller leg strap. By attaching this to their upper thigh and then slipping the Nunchuck controller into it, players can utilize the Nunchuck controller’s motion sensing capabilities while it is connected to the Wii Remote to monitor their leg movements. This allows for cardio exercises like jogging and cardio boxing and strength training activities like squats. Also included with the game is a resistance band designed to increase the intensity of a variety of exercises such as bicep curls and shoulder presses and lifts. In addition, although not included, the Wii Balance board is compatible with many EA SPORTS Active workouts, but only as an optional added controller configuration. Key Game Features:
Co-op Multiplayer Mode
List Price: $ 39.99
Price: $ 28.00