- Makes the perfect gift for anyone who is fortunate enough to measure life in days, not hours.
- DayClocks are designed to be beautiful, as well as functional.
- The DayClock is a great gift idea in gift giving.
- Along with being a fun gift to receive, it provides great functionality for those on the road or on a “retired” schedule.
- The lines dividing the days indicates midnight; the day hand moves 2.14 degrees every hour.
DayClock’s patented design divides the face of the clock into seven equal pie-shaped sections, one for each day of the week. Perfect for anyone who is fortunate enough to measure life by the day. Makes a great gift for retirees or to add a whimsical touch to vacation homes. Can be used in a child’s room to help them learn the days of the week. Also very practical for persons who easily lose track of the days. Classic oak clock fits well in any home decor. Clock face is 7″ in diameter. Total size is 9.25 inches high by 9.25 inches wide. DayClocks – Changing the face of time.
List Price: $ 39.95
Price: $ 36.02