Christmas is my favorite time of the year. I love the decorations, being surrounded by family, time of quiet reflection and busy (sometimes crazy) get-together with loved ones.
And then of course there are the presents. I used to have a bit of a “love/hate” relationship with Christmas presents. I loved being able to give nice gifts, but always felt like we had to keep up with what everyone else was doing. The whole commercialization and keeping up with dollar amounts was getting to me.
That’s when I decided to focus on more meaningful homemade gifts that didn’t cost much to make.
They were very well received by family and friends. In this short book, I would like to share some of those ideas with you.
You don’t need to be super crafty for many of these gift ideas. I’m including a wide variety of ideas and I’m sure just reading through the pages will give you more ideas of your own as well. You’ll be ready to make gifts for:
* Handmade treasures for your kids or grand-kids
* Meaningful gifts for close relatives and friends
* Quick ideas for thoughtful gifts for teachers, mailmen etc.
* Help your kids make gifts for grandparents, teacher and friends
* Heartfelt gifts for neighbors, friends and more …
[wprebay kw=”christmas+gift+ideas” num=”0″ ebcat=”-1″]